Call for virtual posters: extended to 27th August 2017 (anywhere on Earth)
As part of the workshop we will be inviting submissions from women in industry and academia to present their work as a virtual poster in a supportive environment that promotes the engagement of women in HPC research and applications, providing opportunities for peer to peer networking and the opportunity to interact with female role models and employers.
Submissions are invited on all topics relating to HPC from users and developers. All abstracts should emphasise the computational aspects of the work, such as the facilities used, the challenges that HPC can help address and any remaining challenges etc.
As a poster author you will have the opportunity to share your work with the workshop audience in a brief ‘elevator pitch’ talk. This is followed by a networking session where attendees will have the opportunity to view your poster and discuss your work.
Instructions for authors
Submission is done through the easychair submission system.
Please use this WHPC-workshop-submission-template-2017 to prepare the following as a single PDF to be uploaded as for the submission:
- Title of your talk/virtual poster
- Full name of main (presenting) author and affiliation
- Names of any other authors and affiliations;
- Abstract (up to 250 words)
- Objectives, impact and accomplishments of the work to be presented
- Short biography of main (presenting) author (150 words)
- Photograph of the main (presenting) author
If you have questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.